Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 06:15 AM

Good morning everyone !

Awoke at what I thought was about 5am needing a pee, looked at the clock and it was 6.30. All was quiet downstairs, and Mya was asleep on the rug next to my bed. Shame I had to give in to my bladder really

No rain as yet, so the first walk of the day was at least dry. It's not particularly cold, and here in Croydon, it's nice and bright, but cloudy.

I'm off to Dartford today with Jackie to troll the charity shops, which we love. They also have a Wilkinson's which is dangerous. I can go in there just for a couple of domestic cleaning things, and spend £50 easy. Must learn more self control!

Have a great Saturday everyone, whatever you are up to, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Why is getting up at 5am like a pig's tail? It's twirly (sorry )

Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Good morning

Say hello to Dartford for me Vicki - I lived there for many years
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Morning Vicki, I heard Harvey around 6am this morning which was early for him. So have sat in the garden with him swinging on the hammock, listening to the birds! Now having a cuppa and he is playing with his fish toy!

OH Birthday today, so me taking the tea to him this morning!!!!

Have a great day scouring the Charity Shops Vicki x
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

06-05-2006, 06:23 AM
Morning V & everybody

Glad peace is reigning in your house V I`ve had my old Bonnie barking around 5ish a couple of mornings this week for no reason I can find

Looking glorious here today, but its been very unsettled all week so that it could change later

Going to pick up a fountain I ordered this afternoon & maybe buy a few more geraniums & hibiscus

Have a great w/end everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2006, 06:29 AM
Morning Vicki,morning everyone,have a great Saturday.
Enjoy the charity shops Vicki.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 06:30 AM
hi vicki and all. up early here for loo and heard blackie wanting out to garden. please dont go into wilkinsons we went yesterday and a pack of plasters cost £16.96! keep trying to get barred from the shop
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 06:43 AM
Morning SB
Morning Harvey's Mum
Morning Christine
Morning ZB
Morning Blackie's Mum
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 06:53 AM
morning all,ive been up since 6-30 too early for me, hubbys gone out so im heading back to bed LOL. later on ill take ben for nice long walk,ive got to take my books back, and as the libarys near a nice park ben can have a zoom about see off those scarey squirrels.
have a simply great day all, and charity shops oh love em, we often do a charity shop day, but they are so expensive here in london, ive seen cheaper in non charity shops, theres one i always go to called traid, get some bargins there. bought a long denium skirt for 2-99 and a pair of knee lenght boots 7-99 italian leather
good to all
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2006, 06:55 AM
morning Vicki, yeah, 5am is early, but when you only leave work at 5.30am, it's not that bad.

Great clear day here, was foggy coming home over the moors, but looked breath-taking, so glad I got to see the cloud laying in the valley below us, in a thinck white cotton ball, as we drove out onto the tops.

Been a great day so far, not gone to bed yet, and have two horses to bath/plait trim etc today for another horse show tomorrow so won't get to bed today, but will get an early night, and a night off work..YAY. Finally mananged to find a way to get pictures up, without Photobucket, which hates me, and have put two pics up of Katie and her pony this morning, and my dog is fast asleep, pretending she doesn't know I'm here..LOL.

Have fun shopping, and spend spend spend, you only get a short time here, make the most of it!!!! (not in Wilkies though..... Charity shops, if you change your mind you can always eBay the stuff after)
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Morning everyone...gorgeous day here so we are off to homebase to buy some hanging baskets , now that is BOUND to make the weather change - you can all blame me then
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >