Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2006, 09:37 PM

iTunes has gone funny......

This probably won't make much sense, i tried explaining it to my friend earlier but she just looked puzzled so bare with me!

Before i downloaded the new version of iTunes, everything worked fine, but now it doesn't

On some songs, not all of them and not always the same song, the song sticks right at the end when all of the song has finished playing. Its like it can't flick onto the next song and i have to do it. It only happens on some songs, and on others they roll into one and other fine.

This is what it looks like when it does it

It does it on the mini player and on the normal one. Any ideas what i can do to stop it

I hope this makes sense
xxx
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-11-2006, 09:46 PM
I understand what you mean because it happened to me when I downloaded version 7.0.1, I have an apple mac so it may be a different version for you. Anyway I just restarted my mac, and it was all ok again.... sorry not much help really!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-11-2006, 07:30 AM
If Adele4dan suggestion didn't work.
Do the mp3's play ok in media player?

If they do then it's just down to your new version of itunes first see if there’s any up dates for that they may have issued a patch for it or uninstall and reinstall or just put the old version back on.

I don't use itunes so i can not suggest anything else because i don't us the application.
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks guys, i restarted it and no problems so far but its only on its second song,

A computer boff friend of mine said it could be my sound card, but i dont even know what that is or where to find it
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by franc1987 View Post
Thanks guys, i restarted it and no problems so far but its only on its second song,
Fingers crossed on that one

Originally Posted by franc1987 View Post
A computer boff friend of mine said it could be my sound card, but i dont even know what that is or where to find it
Don't think it will be that the sound card controls all sound on your pc if your not having any other sound problems it won't be that.

The sound card is inside your pc either onboard the motherboard or a seperate card if you look at the back of your pc you'll see agreen plug that goes into a jack that is your sound card that it is pluged into.