Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 07:01 AM

Morning Dogsey - Thursday

Morning one and all. Dull and overcast here this morning but currently dry. Need to get some shopping in today and of course the obligatory dog walks but other than that nothing much planned.

Have a good Thursday all
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Morning jackie (sorry about the weather up home, theres still time to pack it was 38 deg in Mississauga yesterdayLOL) its another lovely day here Off on a mission today may reveal all later
Have a good day
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning jackie (sorry about the weather up home, theres still time to pack it was 38 deg in Mississauga yesterdayLOL) its another lovely day here Off on a mission today may reveal all later
Have a good day
Morning Jeanette. I know, I've been speaking to someone back home and they've sait it's boiling hot and humid! Oooooh, now I'm intrigued!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 07:29 AM
Morning Jackie, morning all

The weather is lovely here again today, we are praying that it keeps that way, at least until after the weekend

It's manic here too, getting organised for one big party...so much to do, but quite exciting too

Hope you all have a lovely day xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 08:08 AM

Kids at school Done a bit of painting this morning.....Now sitting here having a rest

Happy Thursday all x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Morning Jackie, morning Shane, morning all.

Lovely and sunny here warm too.

Gorden is off to the accountants this morning with his list of things for setting up his own business. I have too go into town and shop and see if I can find something new too wear for a party we are off too on Saturday evening.

Fingers crossed the weather holds out for you Sheree.

Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Morning all

Well nice day here. Dougal has the vets today. He has had red sore looking paws for the last wee while so taking him along to the vets to get him checked out.

Then it's time to head under the stairs, cause I have to find some computery bit for Brian as well as tidy it out. So taking a brush handle with me to beat off the monster that lurks under there, then I have to tackle my son's room, and the monster that lurks in there too with the stub left over from the monster under the stairs...
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Morning All xxx

FS started senior school today..ummmmmm wondering how that will fair.

Still one is very optimistic

Weather is lovely, have a brill day one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

The weather is lovely here again today, we are praying that it keeps that way, at least until after the weekend

It's manic here too, getting organised for one big party...so much to do, but quite exciting too

Hope you all have a lovely day xx
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by Lou View Post

Kids at school Done a bit of painting this morning.....Now sitting here having a rest

Happy Thursday all x
Morning Lou

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Jackie, morning Shane, morning all.

Lovely and sunny here warm too.

Gorden is off to the accountants this morning with his list of things for setting up his own business. I have too go into town and shop and see if I can find something new too wear for a party we are off too on Saturday evening.

Fingers crossed the weather holds out for you Sheree.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning all

Well nice day here. Dougal has the vets today. He has had red sore looking paws for the last wee while so taking him along to the vets to get him checked out.

Then it's time to head under the stairs, cause I have to find some computery bit for Brian as well as tidy it out. So taking a brush handle with me to beat off the monster that lurks under there, then I have to tackle my son's room, and the monster that lurks in there too with the stub left over from the monster under the stairs...
Morning Lorraine

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning All xxx

FS started senior school today..ummmmmm wondering how that will fair.

Still one is very optimistic

Weather is lovely, have a brill day one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Morning all, Hope everyone is ok

Todays the day we collect our little Dizni, our new HL CC pup! Im sooooo excited, we are also doing a transport run with a yorkie pup as it going in the same direction as us! Just waiting for the wee thing to be dropped off here and we shall hit the road!

Take care all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >