Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2022, 08:12 AM

Titchy bit chilly Tuesday 8th March 2022

Well good morning peeps. Yep a bit chilly here. Hope you get sorted with eyes Chris. Had a fraught time with Tesco delivery. Daffs died over night, potatoes a bit suspect and an item with a before date of two days ago. Ah well they have refunded so that's good. No training today as the owner has to do something else urgent. So, will do it later this week. The sun is shining so will go for a walk down to the shop to get the tvchoice magazine. Such excitement in one morning. lol!! Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2022, 09:07 AM
Morning Brenda
Deffo doing the garden today..... apparently the man is coming tomorrow to start the garden.... lots of dog walking for me then!!
Ohhhhh, that's not good about the daffs Brenda
Chris, I hope you and Dave both get your operations soon and they go well
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Good afternoon Brenda, Kelly and al who follow

Good Tesco refunded you. Enjoy your walk

Enjoy the garden Kelly.

Hope you both have your cataract ops soon Chris.

Have planted out two rose bushes we were given over the weekend, walked Teazle and ironed the bedding. School run again today. Tooth feeling a lot better and I can at least eat now without wincing.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2022, 01:49 PM
Good afternoon all.

Same old, same old this morning, but I have to take Gary for yet another blood test this afternoon. I don't get it. He had one done about 2-3 months ago ordered by hospital neurology and it showed his Vit D as borderline. Neurology sent a letter to the doctors advising tablets be prescribed. Phone call from the doctor yesterday saying they wanted another blood test. Hence, I have to trail back to town this afternoon to pick him up and take him.

You iron bedding Sue? My bedding never sees an iron in it's life. Washed, dried in the tumble dryer and put away until needed . Glad the tooth is behaving now. Onwards and upwards with it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2022, 04:07 PM
Pleased the tooth is better Sue
Chris, honestly I don't know what goes on between the hospital and doctors sometimes
Just sat in my drs waiting to see the nurse and get weighed....I don't think I have lost anything, my tummy is sore and swollen, oh well....new week starting today!