Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2006, 07:23 PM

clever puppy!

Saturn is now almost 5 months old!
He has been clean in the house for a while now...well...unless he's in lazy mode!
His way of alerting us to his need to 'spend' is to sit at the back door and hit the keys ( which are in the lock). We are chuffed at this, as you can imagine.:smt041 :smt041 :smt041
He then gets rewarded for coming straight in...good lad!:smt008
BUT tonight the little so and so has spotted the neighbours doing their garden and thinks he's on for a good old tickle!!!! I'vebeen in and out like there's no tomorrow and if he jangles those keys one more time.... :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
Bless!!!!!
I luuurrrrve puppies!:smt049
Anyone else's dogs learnt some not so good tricks???!!!!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2006, 07:26 PM
My dog also jingles the keys in the lock when he wants to go outside if I don't listen after 3 or 4 jingles he starts talking to me! however in this whether theres no need for eather, its so warm the door is permenantly open anyway.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Maddy tells me she wants a wee by barking and barking and barking, REALLY LOUD And scratching at the door. She's got it now so as soon as I hear her I SPRING UP from whatever I am doing to save anymore damage to the door
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by angelmist
My dog also jingles the keys in the lock when he wants to go outside if I don't listen after 3 or 4 jingles he starts talking to me! however in this whether theres no need for eather, its so warm the door is permenantly open anyway.
That was my plan but Dusty keeps digging under the fence
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2006, 07:33 PM
have to admit the jangle of the keys gets us leaping to attention!!! Just can't take the risk...then you get out there and he stands in his pen, looks at you with those droopy eyes of his then heads off to the other side of the patio on a charm offensive with the neighbours...tail wagging!!!! Best of it is, he follows me in then still sits down as I shut the door and waits for a treat!!! Cheeky young thing!