Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2011, 04:58 PM

All set up for study

So I've found it really hard to study in our house with all the kerfuffle in the living room, the telly going, the wee man playing the xbox and talking to me all the time and other distractions. I sometimes go to our bedroom for peace.

Well OH decided that I need a space of my own for study and when my stepdaughter moved out we decided that her room would be it. However, she didn't take all her stuff with her as I posted earlier, so it's all now tidied up and I've cleaned the carpet (it was pretty minging but at 19 I expected she knew how to use the hoover - obviously not).

OH has spent the last 3 days moving the computer desk upstairs and getting all the bits I need like a new hard drive, and a monitor to hook up to my netbook as well as setting up the network drive and printer for me.

So now I have a place where I can study, I have a bigger screen to look at and I can print out essays, lesson plans for cadets etc.

Excellent. Sometimes having a geeky hubby can be so handy
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2011, 07:34 PM
I have a geeky OH too and they do come in handy don't they
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2011, 08:32 PM
LOL, mine is 6ft 3 too so even handier cause he can reach lightbulbs
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2011, 08:43 PM
We have a 3 bedroom house - he has 1 room to himself "man room" because he has so much stuff he'd like to have all over the house... airsofting guns and swords do NOT go with my decor! And then I go an put dog things everywhere LOL

So good you have your own space though..
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
We have a 3 bedroom house - he has 1 room to himself "man room" because he has so much stuff he'd like to have all over the house... airsofting guns and swords do NOT go with my decor! And then I go an put dog things everywhere LOL

So good you have your own space though..
It certainly is....now to find some decent posters of Kiefer Sutherland or Michael Shanks....;p