Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 07:05 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning everyone, seems even darker this morning, guess it is and I am feeling cold before we start. Wish I had stayed in bed.

Griff do hope things go ok for your mum today sending her hugs.

Nippy Jen, glad you managed to get out yesterday with Brian and Pepsi.

I hope Eileen's mum is coming along ok.

I must make myself a coffee before I take Amber out maybe it will have lightened up a bit by the time I have drunk it.

Have a good day all take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Good morning

I hope it is dry where you are Moyra for your foray with Amber.

Good that Brian managed to walk Pepsi who will be pleased to have her dad back with her on her walks. I too hope Eileen's mum is doing ok. Thinking of you mum today Griff and hope nothing goes wrong for her.

O overcast but dry here and its windy - good drying day for washing which is on the line since early this morning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2015, 09:22 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Lovely bright day here so far Dillon and I over slept today but he did get me up at 3 to go out then brought up some bile at 5.
Seems fine now eaten his breakfast we will be going out for a stroll in a bit.

Hope everyone's day goes well today especially those who have appointments or ongoing work problems.
Hope all poorly humans and doglets are feeling better today too.
Hope your not fading there LG.
Good news Brian managed a walk yesterday Nippy Jen. Hows your son coming along ?

11/11 today remembering all those who gave their lives human and animal on this day in the two great wars and the more recent campaigns.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Morning everyone
Just had a text, mum has just gone into work...hoping she will be o.k
remembering those who have fallen today and thinking of eeryone who has lost a loved one
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 09:52 AM
Morning all, hey guess what, it's not raining and there is a patch of blue sky
Brian has been around the block with Peps, he seems very well. Hope he doesn't pay for it later.
Dillon sounds like Pepsi she gets us up in the night bringing up bile. She soon gets over it.
Hope it brightens up for you Moyra.
Good luck drying the washing Sue!
Griff I hope Mum will be alright at work, thinking of her.
Chiropodist will be here in about 5 min so I had better get on, speak later xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Lynn, i wonder if there is something going round as kota was ill saturday and sunday... that was just bile too, hope he is better now
Nippy, hope your chiropodist does a better job then LG's and you don't end up bleeding like he did!!
Mum has just called, she is at work, it is boiling hot, the new computer screens are playing havoc with peoples eyes and so are the new lights, they cant find a spliter to enable her to listen to phonecalls and her special footstool has gone "missing"...read nicked like the brand new fleece i bought for her that was hanging up and no one can find!! she has to go to the hospital tuesday and handed her letter in, they said are you having it as leave? she said o.k as i have loads...they turned round and said it had been refused, she was told she could have whatever leave she wanted as she has so much to use up, i don't think she will be staying long at all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Griff I think you will find that work HAS to let you go to hospital/doctor appts etc. Don't you think its Tribunal time.
They are taking the pi$$, if it wasn't for them and their inaction then none of this would be happening anyway. Would she be able to talk to HR about this
Very dark and dull this morning, relieved to find no rain forecast till this afternoon, so can get girls out without rushing round to be back in with everyone by 12. Am setting off in 10 minutes or so with them.
Lovely that Brian is already taking Pepsi a walk, it will do him good keeping moving as well. Good luck with the chirpodist and hope you keep all your toes, Nippy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Morning all. I have just sat with my radio on for the two minute silence and it was lovely to hear the birds chattering especially a magpie. Amazing. Hope all is well with your world today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 11:13 AM
TW,they will only allow you a set amount of time and it can't fall in what is called "core hours" or something.....i don't understand it, i used to just say i am going to the drs or hospital and would be told...yep, get back as soon as you can
i truly don't think anyone knows what the ehck they are supposed to be doing with her Lol her old team leader has handed his notice in and mum says he looks so very very well and years younger
Brenda, i had the tv on and saw places all over the uk... i liked the old bi plane! have you seen your dr yet? if not best of luck
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Griff that is very bad on the part of your Mums work, they should give her the time for medical matters. As TW says ........ tribunal time!
Well I still have all my toes and no blood showing! Just as well Kyla is on her way to see me. I shall need all my bits to keep her amused!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >