Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rabbit runner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-01-2013, 07:40 AM

Holiday in Anglesey

We are going in holiday to Anglesey, and was hoping you could recommend some dog friendly places to eat and visit/things to do..... . I have 4 children so want to visit places and take Gizmo too....
The holiday cottage say u can't leave your dog alone, but to be honest I don't want to. I would like to take him with us.....but the kids would like to do more than just walk!... and it would be good to eat out also...
Can anyone help ?
Thanks
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-01-2013, 11:20 AM
To be honest i have been several times and part from walks to die for there really was little to do other than that, i did see kayaking and canoeing but i am sure it caters for a lot more, stunning place and the reason is because it is not too touristy.
You will love it.
p.s visit the stack (sp) which is a beautiful mountain and stunning walking
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2013, 12:53 PM
I love Anglesey as well but apart from walking there isn't a lot to do. The beaches are glorious & if the weather is good you can spend hours on there. I agree abt South Stack. The kids will love it. You can always go over the bridge & go to Caernarvon Castle but I don't know what they are like about dogs.
I love Aberfraw a lovely walk down the estuary to the beach which is to die for